Friday, September 23, 2011 544 comments
Adsense Content. recommended 336 X 300
Visible, how to repel mice. Here are some useful tips on how to repel house mice:
- Serimpi oil. Use Serimpi oil to repel mice, because mice hate the smell fragrant and perfumed. Some farmers in Tulungagung, East Java, began to hunt for oil to repel pests serimpi mice that have invaded thousands of hectares of crops. This method proved effective.
Pour generous amounts of Serimpi oil on cotton balls. Place the saturated cotton balls on areas where mice are possibly seen-- under the sofas in your living room, behind shelves, wall corners or on the floor beneath your kitchen sink.
- Use Pandan leaves to repel mice. Dry them, crush them into powder and sprinkle them on kitchen floors and pantries.
Fragrant pandan leaves, is known to the public especially women. In addition as an ingredient of spice, also used as a fragrance raw material. Pandanus plants are plants that are useful for human body and others.
Tips using natural means to repel and remove mice:
- Get rid of food and water sources. One of the top reasons why mice invade your home is because of easy access to food and water.
- Avoid leaving unwashed dishes in your sink overnight.
- Block all points of entry around your home. This is by far the most effective way of preventing mice from entering your home.
Terlihat, bagaimana cara untuk mengusir tikus.